Get To Know Your Candle
The Olfactor Candle Co. Products are designed, produced and shipped out of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Our signature soy wax candles: We proudly use American grown 100 % natural soy wax
- Our signature coconut wax blend candles: These are carefully crafted with a blend of 100 % pure coconut wax.
- Wicks, we use: All our candles are made with lead-free, pure cotton braided wicks.
- Our fragrances: We specialize in blending our own unique, luxury custom fragrances using the supreme grade hypo-allergic, non-toxic pure essential oils.
All our candles are made entirely in Pennsylvania, USA from whiff to wrap and wick to wax.
How To Care For Your Olfactor Candle
- Burn your candle in a well-ventilated room.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- To reduce sooting trim the coconut candle wicks to 1/8 " and the soy candle wicks to 1/4 " before relighting.
- Allow the entire top wax layer to melt fully to get the biggest, boldest fragrance possible.
- Never burn the candle for more than 3 hours.
- After the candle is extinguished, allow the candle holder to cool before touching or handling.
- Do not allow wick trimmings or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool, or fire may result.
- Place on temperature safe surfaces only.
- Discontinue using when 1/2 " of wax remains, to prevent damage to surfaces.